Tuesday 22 December 2015

TO YOU | 22.12.15

To you, 

I wish the pain that was caused in your life wasn't real. 
I wish the pain that caused you to change our lives never occurred. 
Each day, each month and each year passes where I still don't understand why. 
As I get older, I learn more everyday. 
I learn that the pain you dealt with every day was something I would never wish on anybody. 
I wish that you were still apart of our lives, even if it was only a little. 
I can still picture your tanned skin, your white teeth and your big smile. 
I can still hear your voice nd the way you would laugh.
I remember the memories of being young, new years eve and you taking us by the Sydney Harbor Bridge to see the fire works. 
I still have the memories. 
I still have the memory of being told you were gone. 
I didn't understand.
I'll never understand. 
I will never begin to forgive the reason you went away. 
I will never begin to understand the pain you felt. 
I am sorry. 
I am sorry that we could never help you. 
I am sorry that you felt no other option. 
I love you. 
Always. 


No comments:

Post a Comment