Thursday 3 December 2015

THOUGHTS | 3.12.15

"The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking" - Albert Einstein

In today's society, processing the thoughts of people can be hard for others. You wonder why someone does what they do, think what they do or say what they do. But, when you consider your own thoughts, its not until you say them out loud, you realize that how different they can be and you start to realize why you actually have those thoughts. A thought pattern is built on opinion or feelings. These thoughts normally form from something that may happen, something you may read, see or listen to. In today's society, their is so many views on what your meant to be, do with your life or what your meant to achieve. 

Everyday society has a new expectation that your meant to obey and achieve. 

Everyday i learn something new. I am in a new country, new town, new community. Coming here, I was still finding me. I will still trying to work out where i fit in, what i was meant to be doing with life and who was i meant to fill my life with. I learnt, slowly, that life is what you make it. It took me awhile to remember that its okay that i am not the same as everyone else.. I cant even say that the last 3 months has changed my thought process, its been the last week. 

My thought process and the way i look at life has changed dramatically in a week. Its like a found "peace" with me. In the last week, i've finally accepted my past, my struggles but most of all me. 

It took a particular moment in my life to redirect me but i've found it. I haven't felt more than positivity and happiness since the moment i accepted myself. I believe by accepting myself, I'm accepting what i'm meant to do with my life. I truly cant explain the changes but I know I was put on this earth to change lives. I know that my goals in life will be accomplished by believing in who I am becoming. 


“Lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at you.”
- David Brinkley

The day you accept yourself is the day you accept your past, struggles and most of all future. Its the day you find the beginning of a life you can direct. It is becoming a part of a society that consist of you. You can accept yourself more, if you accept thats it is ok being alone.. The best company you can have is your own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment