Tuesday 1 December 2015

BEING THANKFUL | 1.12.15

A year from now you will wish you had started today. 
- Karen Lamb

Today is the day I stop worrying about the past and focus on the now. 

Today, I have been here 12 weeks. To me its flown by and to some its staggered. I will say there has been some days where life feels like its not going my way and its only recently that I've realized that, I'm okay. In the last 12 weeks, my life has changed more than i could ever "planned" for it too... At the moment, I'm like what is life? It was only 2 nights ago that i fully realized how blessed i truly am to be given this opportunity to become ME. 

Truthfully, I lost myself for a awhile... I knew what my dreams, goals and aspirations were but i had excuses. Now I don't. 

Coming here, was one of the hardest, strongest, bravest, scariest thing in my life. But i wake up and I realize by me being here, Im becoming me. This year, will teach me things i could never have learnt in 12 months back home. This year, will continue to bring the best out of me. This year, will bring me life friends. I know that this year will continue to have its hard days. But I'm changing my attitude and only being thankful for what i have. When i look at my life, i know that i can only go up. 

I had an experience recently that like hit me. It wasn't something i thought would affect me the way it did... In saying it affected me, it was only for the better. Its like i found something that i was really missing in my life. It wasn't a friend or guy, it was something inside me. Something that i don't know how to really explain? Life is changing for me everyday and with it thriving with positivity, I'm okay that i have no control. 

Sometimes in life, its about letting fate take you where your meant to be. 

For those who are in my everyday life, thank you. 
For those family members who love me everyday, thank you. 
For the people who have formed the person i am today, thank you. 
For those who gave me struggles, thank you. 
For those who get me through the struggles, thank you. 
For those who fought for my freedom, thank you. 
For those who stand by me, thank you.
For those around the world who read my blog, thank you. 

For those who watch over me, everyday. I can't say thank you like i wish i could. I hope your watching over me as i write this and know that I love you and I miss you. I hope that, in whatever way, I am making you proud and continue to make you proud. I hope you continue to watch over those I love. 

My biggest goal, My daily goal in life; is to make those who love and support me, proud. If i can do that, Im succeeding. 



No comments:

Post a Comment