Saturday 12 December 2015

EMBRACE | 12.12.15

" Theres nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be...." 
- John Lennon 

Somedays I wake up and have to re-inform my self where I am, what I'm doing with life and where i've been. I am a huge believer in "everything happens for a reason". I believe that no matter what your circumstance, bad or good, you have a purpose. I think as humans, negativity is such a big part of lives. I, myself, am guilty of looking at certain situations in such a negative way, when i should be looking at what positives may come out of it. I have started asking myself, oh what good can come out of this moment or day?

Today, I was sitting at the local Starbucks doing some writing an i kind of looked up, seen how busy it was and was like wow, when did it get so busy in here? Its amazing how easy we can tune out of the moment. I also think, as humans, we do this in life. Its easy to loose purpose and stop embracing it. Its easy to tune out and ignore the road in front of you. It could be the fact you know its going to be a hard road or its a road you prefer not to take, but remember that this road is placed in front of you for a reason.

Every road that life throws in front of you should be a positive. Every road is a way for you to form, you. Look back at all the struggles you have gone through? would you change some? of course. But the question is, would you be the person you are today if you didn't go through those struggles? Its only been recently where i've started changing the way i see things but, its changed my life.

You make your day the way it needs to be. Yes, there is people out there that intend on just making life hard but tomorrows a new day. Tomorrow is a new beginning. Tomorrow is a new page in your book of life.

Never regret a moment or a memory, embrace them. 








No comments:

Post a Comment