Tuesday 29 September 2015

New York City Tour

  NEW YORK CITY! 

Yes, I went into the BIG APPLE! Um what?!

After a long few days of no sleep, hours & hours of studying, crazy people and HOT rooms; WE WENT TO THE CITY! 

Friday, September 11, 2015; with a big group of people i headed onto a bus and headed into the city! 

Once we got into the actual city, a tour guide got on and started to tell as all this stuff about the city; we seen things like; 

- Where men in black is recorded 
- Where sex and city apartment is 
- The friends fountain 
- Where John Lennon grew up 
- Gossip Girl Hotel (Kind of fan girl'd) 

We seen some AMAZING things but; I have no words to explain the main things we seen! 

STATUE OF LIBERTY! 

First Place we headed was too see the lady herself! 
Sadly, where i went you could hardly get a photo BUT, it was still amazing and i will totally be going there again on a boat tour! 

GROUND ZERO
There is no words for me to be able to explain the emotion of being in such an emotional place. 
The day I went, was the memorial of 14 years, since it happened. Honestly, i sort of felt disrespectful being there' i stood, prayed and left. I was there no more then 5 minutes, it didn't feel right me being there. Its hard to explain, but out of respect; we left.
#911neverforget


TIME SQAURE 

It is one of the biggest, world wide known place. I have never been "interested" in it as such but it was a crazy, colourful place! I feel privilaged to be able to go. I went mid afternoon and it was SO BUSY! can't even explain it! 




After Time Square; we went to ROCKEFELLER SQAURE. wow. I have no words to even describe the view and amazement i felt. Here is just a few photos to show what i seen! These photos do NO JUSTICE to the real thing! wow.

 Empire State Building 
 Central Park 
Just me with the Empire State Building 

Now, it was AMAZING; the experience was unexplainable.. It was near to PERFECT.

BUT.... 
Theres always a BUT... 
After the tour and the views... 
We went for dinner... 
IT WAS HORRIBLE.... 
I was extremely sick and will NEVER eat at that place again.. 


I would just like to say how SPECIAL i felt having this experience! I am so great full and 100% thank you for those who made this happen! It brings me to tears for the support my family, friends and everyone in my life that support my decisions! I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 





2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures, looks like fun :)

    Michi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi codie! Was wonderful the tour. Your Blog is very nice :) kisses and see you !

    ReplyDelete