Thursday 20 August 2015

Realistic Bucket List?

First things first,

Lets be realistic; this will ONLY happen if I work my but off and make it happen! I only have once chance and this is MY chance! I know these may not be in the order I wish, but who cares! ASLONG as I complete them all! :)

Each time I knock one of these off my list, a blog will be posted. I cant wait too continue too share my journey with those all over the world!

1.  Attend a Baseball game.
2. Attend a NFL game.
3. Attend a Basketball game.
4. Go to Rockefeller Centre
5. Go to Central Park
6. Go to Battery Park
7. Capture a photo of the "Statue of Liberty"
8. Go to ATLEAST ONE museum in New York.
9. Visit Ground Zero.
10. Join a local gym OR fitness group OR maybe even start one up!
11. Experience my first WHITE CHRISTMAS!! (Um what)
12. Attend Broadway.

My last one (for now) is a big one too me and its something i'll really have to work hard for and that's ATLEAST visit
13. 5 states in the year.

This is just the beginning guys!
Keep following <3

oh 19 DAYS! wow.

Codie

No comments:

Post a Comment